Im looking at march 15 07 post. My post I mean. Halx. Actually mi scrolling down my blog la. Surly his phone bill that time bao de lor. Omg. Dun wan to say about him le la. Wan to c?.. go scroll down till march 15 de. This year de and you people will know what thingy liao. Haha. (faints)* feels so damn humiliated by him la! Walao.and im looking at march 14 the post. So funny. It was a post by THE GREAT ONE, TONG SHI HUI.quite funny la.. haha. Wat gozillions times and stuff. Lol.. o ya. Tong shihui go scroll down got the sms thingy.
Hey.like so long already and I didn blog any of it.. Haha. Know whats the reason?stupid internet suddenly kena cancelled.. lol. So, I cannot blog or go friendster. Ha. What the hell mann.. eeyer.. so sad and feel so terrible.. don know la. Lol. Chew zhanyu, mdm reads your blog okie. Haha. Lol. Cannot go to get my cert yet. Got tuition every Tuesday,so I see when I don have my tuition then I go down eunos cc take. Omg. . . . . . really damn scary.don know why. Halx. And feels sad.. aiya,btw, TONG SHIHUI, read the last few paragraph, im going to post about that few sms that mi and zhanyu or whoever de. Quite funny?donno la. And mark de la. Haha..and don know what the crap im typing right now.no wonder everytime qirong says im so random. Lol. So L . HA. Ok.
I told the tong shi hui that I last time forgot to post about mi going with her to buy skates at roxy square and she said im loser. Lol. HELLO! MY MEMORY SUX OK!EVERYTIME I RMB THIS AND FORGOT AFTER 1 SECOND. example, I asked my Chinese teacher how to rephrase the sentence,and she told mi the whole thingy and after that I will ask shiyan what the hell she said and when shiyan say she don know, I will say : err, 叶老师,可以讲多一次吗?then her face will like dots all the way and I said paiseh. What the hell right?1 seconds only.. lol. And I still remember last year I made her repeated 3 times.lol. okie. I bought the skates and chew zhanyu thought I bought the butterfly one.anyway, its not butterfly la,the skates which I DIN bought is pink in colour which is quite nice. And CZY, not everything in pink must have butterfly on it okie!!!.. my gosh. Ok anyway, then I continue my story ya? Haha
Last post was at?14? I don know la, aiya anyway, today is5/7/07 for you peoples information.and its tiger time.lol. damn funny la.today did some silly stuff. Err, I mean funny.p.e lesson played freesbi.what the hell mann.. I m really aiming at ting ting but it went towards the sky and fly till shiyan there.lol.then social studies period.omg! I hate it la. By right, japan industries development is so damn out of syllabus liao la. And today we had the test. My gosh. Don really study that much since it is out of syllabus anyway.ha! so didn memorix which I usually did. Lol. So funny. And for the damn frist time that shiyan didn even read a thingy before the test.at least I got read alittle bit la. Anyway, first question don know how to do liao,so did the second question first haha!.. 9 marks question and I wrote for maybe 10 lines?.. hehe. Quite good le lar. Anyway last question I wrote the whole page can I mean foolscap paper. Haha. Yeah!. Don care le la. Anyway this also not counted in n level and this is actually out of syllabus liao wat. Don care la. Lol.and that jiamu very noisy lor.keep on shouting :I wan liquid. Walao from poa test till just now also. Noisy la.then I sort of 顶嘴 with him la, shiyan was like: 你们 hor, 很吵lei. Aiyo. Then, after that we had English lesson,watched pinks mtv. Mann.. after that,.. hmmm had Chinese. Laughing all the way. Li de was sitting infront and then beside of mi la, then he say : yongshan, come sit together sit here ( which is beside my table) then I looked at lide. He wants to di siao shiyan haha!.. every week will link here link there about yongshan and shiyans stuff de la. Then I said:err, I need to excuse myself not huh? Haha.. lol. Yongjia also la, bluff shiyan that yesterday never bring IC cannot have oral. Lame la. Yesterdays oral was funny la!. Hayo, the conversation part.at first I was panicking la. Then up till the conversation part. Haha. So funny. I screwed mann. Know what? Why do tourist want to come to sg (something like that la) then I said they want to see merlion and stuff and durian. Ya, I said I heard that they don like durians because they think that it is smelly and they laughed. Lol. And I forgot how to say casino and I said : in the future, I mean a few more years, they are going to build **( should say casino) the gambling place, you know? I said you know?.omg. I said that you kn0w?.then jiamin said I was really in conversation. Die le la. Atrocious man.anyway, ha. Past liao. Don want to think of it le la.
Today on the way to the bus stop, in school saw Eileen ong. Haha.so funny, saw her Tuesday at the bus stop, she was with elisha and shu min hah. Then laughed at her. Lol. A lot la. Then she said : 没礼貌. :P haha.. aiyo. You my qin jia la. And I just realized that her family tree can use mahjong paper to draw liao. Everyday increase de.haha.
Choir is not going to “survive” liao. Haha. So funny. Sec1s don know how to sing. I mean they know, some have potential de. Is only they don want to sing. Some very cute, like err. Wait. I forgot their names. Only know the guys name. Leon, joewin, Darren, guo hao, jun hao and raziman. Aiyo. Raziman very noisy, Darren very err, dono how to sing, leon, eh, wait. Not leon la.is lionel. Lol.. ok ya lionel, in pri school also in choir de la. Sort of choir. Then guo hao lives nearby my house area here. His nick name is the tenor boy, cause he is the first one to break voice and gets into tenor. Lol. Joewin quite handsome. As in small boy boy de pretty la. Haha. But he quite funny. Then still got jun hao. Wah, sopbrano 1 guy. Lol. Ok, 6 guys. In choir. Cool yeah?. Next year must “pull” more guys in liao. Haha.o, I remember the cute girls name liao. They damn small size la. Look like primary1 student. Haha. Sibing, stella? And yi ling.aha. Alynn quite pretty too. Lol.
Anyway, just know we were practically laughing all the way. Bears stomach very suan, she said that. Lol. Then theres a bird peaking on something, then jiamin said : eh, that birds hair veri wet lei. Then I said very handsome ma. All went diao. Lol ok.
Ok. Sms here!!!.. TONG SHI HUI.U LOOKING NOT?. Haha.. that night I was doing wat? Err.just last week.. haha. Sms mark. Damn lots of stuff. Then I asked him a question and he went wtf?.. I stunned and looked at the msg he sent. Haha. Don really know that he will sent the word fuc* omg. So funny. And I thought after asking that stupid question( I cannot type it here or else someone who is the tong shihui is going to fan lian with mi liao haha) then I thought he will dao mi la. Heng he didn haha. For the whole night we had been smsing and my sms bao la. One day can go high up till 50 sms de lor. But heng, I use prepaid card. No worries mann. Haha. Then asked him another question then he sent mi dots dots dots all the way which I think he is being wasteful because this is so not how you use a sms okie?.. so waste. And I sent back to him that he is being wasteful and he said something like money comes from trees? What the hell? So wasteful. Lol. Hmmm. Then got 1 time zhanyu sent mi: eh, have you been daoing shihui?like so what the hell mann. Cox I just went to her house the day before la. Lol.. and I asked shihui wat the hell she wrote on her blog that makes zhanyu so confirm that im the one who is daoing. Lol .. then shihui said him anyhow assume // lol/ haha. Ok, then mark says that his bbq was great but he needed girls or else things was perfect. Know why he needed girls>?cause no one did the cleaning stuff ma. Only girls will do it. Ya ya ya. Girls. AH TONG, ZHANYU, I TOLD MARK LE, NEXT TIME WE SHALL HAF BBQ OK?HAHA. THAT WILL BE LIKE SO DAMN COOL MANN! You guys will do the cooking stuffs and we will do the cleaning stuff. Lol. Haha.. after exams.. okie???.. lol. :P hmmmmmmm. So sian. Still looking at the post.12 th of march 2007 Didn realized that last time I was frustrated with him. My gosh. So idiot. Ludicrous mann. Ha!. Funny. Halx.. PEOPLE LIKE HIM WILL FOREVER WON GET A Girlfriend MANN..i still remember he said he got don know how many girlfriends. One is he chased de, the rest is the girls ‘woo’ him de. Wth mann. So no taste .. lol. Halx anyway. Haha. O, I know him from march ya? O feb.. should be feb. cox 3 rd of march I wrote more about that.. ha!. Still remember in msn, when mark was talking about stalker thingy. What the hell mann. So lame la.
Haha.. shall continue err, next time. I have been thinking a ‘IF’ question for quite a long time. Shall blogged it when im free. Smilx!
7/7/07
what a beautiful date. : ) haha..saw the newspaper article that time don know when said that there will be 777 couples going to ROM. Haha. And it will increased to the number of 800 plus. Wah.. so damn many la. But I thought I saw last time there was a year 1024 couples lei. Wah. So many. Ha. Hmmm.
Yesterday was a fun day. I kept on laughing non stop. That whole day. Omg!. Know why?. tell you people now. Early in the morning,dean gave us a sweet, what milk top de la. So milky taste yuck.. then he gave the whole load of people cause he don like the sweet. Then I started saying : wah. Don like the sweet then ask people wan anot la?like that sweet then is people ask from you de la?. Laughed.
During recess, Belinda was eating the aiya don know how to spell la. Then when she was eating the egg, the egg drop to the soup and splashed onto her shirt. Laughed. Then she went to toilet and wash off. Know what?a big patch of water and it was so damn obvious la. Haha. After that we went to toilet again, she act clever go use soap because she said the smell is so damn not nice.ha. then wash wash wash but cannot take off the clothes and dry ma. So she face the automatic hand dryer there and dry. Aiya, cannot show you people the pic. Haha. We got “scolded” by her for taking the picture without asking her permission then our punishment for that was kena video camera by her. Wth?!? Then laughed. You people din c la, or else will laugh till mad I tell tou. Ok then,
Social studies lesson, housing development stuff,. Then mr raj was asking whether in singapore we have what type of house for example semi d, bungalow HDB all that la. Then, this was not tested like DUH then every one was looking at mr raj saying stuff only dean was holding onto a pen and writing down all the stuffs at the board. Lol. Then mr raj : err, dean you no need to copy down all the things ok. This is not going to be tested. Lol. The whole class laughed. Funny la. Then after that halx..
..
..
..
just now during recess, about the Belinda kena splashed by something de right? Then koon hiang, mabel and meiwah came and find mi and told mi that they got blablabla, then they three were councilors la. And infront of our table was eechun and jingkai yongjia the whole group. And then when they were looking at mi which I don know in the first place.walao. then back to the classroom, they were doing funny stuff, not acting as their age. Children mann.they started by telling li de. Eechun: eh, lide dun make zhuoyi ah, she got 3 shou xia. All councilors. Wth?.. rubbish lei you people. Then li de was like : lai la. Wo pa ni ah?
Walao!!!!!!!!. After that they both started throwing newspaper crushed at mi la. Omg!.. that was like freaking annoying lor. I was doing my maths and suddenly behind those two dumb dumb throw throw throw.. eeyer. After that I turned behind and took the newspapers and reader digest and threw it at their face. Walao. Freaking hell know what?. When I turned behind, at first I thought is li de threw it then I realized is that TWO behind mi threw everything. After that mr ahmad came and said to eechun and jingkai : eh, pick up all the litters.. haha!. Throw some more la. Throw again,.
Then mdm yani came in for chemistry lesson..know what again?.wa!!!! they both threw at mi again! Then jing kai said the command wat la then what turn to ur left shit thing. They want to make mi not to think of them that they threw it la. Wat rubbish lor.then jing kai acted as the waiter pushed my chair infront and i didn know because he pushed the chair from behind without telliing mi. so i shouted and thought its ghost or whoever la. my gosh.. then after that i "scolded" him. haha.. then he keep on shouting "zhuoyi calm down!!" for non stop la. walao!.. after that i said ya wat?. then he said: actually its mi and eechun the one who threw at you.. calm down!" wa sai. after that IQMAL was beign asked to get out of the class to laugh by his own. haha!.. miss yani: iqmal, go out of the class and face the opposite block to laugh!"wahahaha!.. funny la!.. my gosh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment