got nothing to do.. hmmm...
wat should i do?.. belinda,tingting,shiyan and maybe brian and dean is going to safra tomorrow to play bowling.. i haven even ask my mum about this.. because i confirmed that mymum will not let mi go.. ha!.. i haven even tidy my study room, my cousin came to sg.. maybe tmr is going to my aunt hse to see my cousin.. so, in other words.. i cant go out tomorrow.. dots..
sometimes i really wonder...
why why why why why...
ha..
i feel that, even i had done well in my studies.. or.. hmmm..
i just cant do what i want.. i feel that i have no much of the freedom.. i dunt know..
maybe i should just be a good girl.. everyday stay at home.. do nothing.. dont on the computer, dun watch television, dun do anything..
in other words..
keep myself in a room, be a bookworm.. everyday study.. even u today just finished exams, tmr still continue to study.. stay out from outside world.. study and study till you die..
but it doesnt mean that i dun haf freedom,,.. i have.. but... i just feel that... i dunno how to say.. well.. ........ i do haf fun.. most of the time.. maybe i should not complain.. i should be glad that i have my family members to take care of mi and everything.. and i should thank every of you people, who are my friends, to be my friends.. love you guys!! .. haha,, keep mi accompany with sms, msn, chat on the phone, schooling... ........... THANKS! :)
maybe this lyrics can say what i meant, half of it.. not all what i want to say- breakthrough
If there's a word of kindness from you, I've never heard it Nobody else but me, it's been around this lousy day until it's perfect Just you wait and see Woah, woah oh, I'm gonna break through I'm gonna have some fun, that's what I'm gonna do Woah, woah oh, we'll go without you I'm gonna have some fun, that's what I'm gonna do La la la la la, la la la la la Don't follow me, I'm too busy having fun La la la la la, la la la la la Don't follow me, I'm too busy If there's a key to the state of joy, I'm gonna find it And no one can keep me out of the sun And when the wind starts to come I'll never mind it There was never a doubt Cause I have the power to change my life from day I die In an hour, by hour, I'll be fine, I'll be alright Woah, woah oh, I'm gonna break through I'm gonna have some fun, that's what I'm gonna do Woah, woah oh, we'll go without you I'm gonna have some fun, that's what I'm gonna do La la la la la, la la la la la Don't follow me, I'm too busy having fun La la la la la, la la la la la Don't follow me, I'm too busy Cause I have the power to change my life from day I die In an hour, by hour, I'll be fine, I'll be alright Woah, woah oh, I'm gonna break through I'm gonna have some fun, that's what I'm gonna do Woah, woah oh, we'll go without you I'm gonna have some fun, that's what I'm gonna do If there's a word of kindness from you, I've never heard it Nobody else but me, it's been around this lousy day until it's perfect Just you wait and see Woah, woah oh, I'm gonna break through I'm gonna have some fun, that's what I'm gonna do Woah, woah oh, we'll go without you I'm gonna have some fun, that's what I'm gonna do La la la la la, la la la la la Don't follow me, I'm too busy having fun La la la la la, la la la la la Don't follow me, I'm too busy
and maybe not.. i dunno..
i will find i full page of lyrics which suits mi the best.. and listen to it everyday.. every minute...
post another one next week bah.. :)
I SHALL NOT COMPLAIN ANYMORE!! I SWEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment