hows schooll?.. yeah.. its pretty cool.. every moring must shout our school's values.. haha.. cool right?.. yeah.. its damn cool.. nvr did that bfore in last 4 years.. hahah!!! LOL.. anyway.. just fun.. clasmates are funny too.. lol
everyday got joke to laugh at.. hahahaha...
next time gif u all c the pics.. rahman's bear.. halz.. toy abuser.. hahahaha
today is 15/1/08
wa.. its been a long time since i've blog a post.. cool right?!?.. feel like deleting my blog lor.. lazy to post but alot of my friends delete the blog and restart again.. i scared i might do that.. haha! lol
6/1/08 Ah kang came. haha.. my cousin :)
cool la.. my house have been very err, re nao this few days.. my cousin ah kang came from 6th till 9th then after that now my thailand aunty and my grandma came from 12/1 to 19th.. lol..SO busy.. hhaha!! cool la.. rarely have cousins from other country came to my house and stay.. haha..
my thailand aunty damn funny de can.. haha.. she dun really know english. so she speak broken english. thn we speak broken english back to her. haha!.. thn today, just now, damn funny la.. she just talked and my sister and i ddun understand what the hell she said so we went huh!?.. thn she cover her ears with her hands and said " headache" hahahaha!! funny la..
tomorrow is my cousin's wedding dinner.. another cousin's wedding again.. omg!>.
choir.. hmmm.. dunno how to say liao.. i dun wan to care anymore.. hey juniors, as in sec2s juniors. walls have ears.. :) just a piece of advise to you guys :)
alot of the ccas said that the juniors are ill mannered la.. as in their attitude really pissed we seniors off sometimes.. they just hate punishment and wants us to make them get punish.. WHAT THE HELL?... lol.. aiya. dunno wat to say la.. only want to haf fun.. halz.. sadden
friday CCA EXHIBITION 4/1/08
haha. it was cool!!.. didnt manage to audit all the sec1s.. cox the time was short?.. i dunno hHahah.. but anyway, it was fun too :)
meet pehchen and peeps on that day at 1.45pm thn changed to 2pm.. cox somebody going to pass mi stuffs.. thn joceline called mi, and she was like FUNNY ??.. she said" u go eat shit la.. BLABLABLA.. WALAO?.. hahaha!!.. thn she laughed.. damn funny la this girl.. aiyo!
it was raining like shit la.. dots.. i was waiting and waiting.. haha.. meanwhile i was chatting with jiaying.. cool.. handphone keep on jamming.. walao.. everytime like that.. lousy phone!!..
he smsed mi and said that he reached liao.. i went crazy lol..hurry go down take the bags and
I went home to put my bags and everything or else it will be heavy like shit. Weiliong went down to my house estate.. he gave mi his notes.. haha.. lol.. the way he took the bag like not heavy at all lor. Thn he asked if I can carry the bag not, I said can.walao, when i took it, my shoulder... aiya.. dunno how to say.. lol.. just heavy.. haah!! .. must jiayou for o levels le.. halz.. time flies.. so freaking fast can!!!
anyway, after the exhibition thingy. all went up to the music room.. omg!.. so cooling. haha!! then after that,
pehchen, jiaying, beverley, eileen, shaun, weiliong.. all in the music room and chat. haaha!! funny can.. jiaying damn funny.. omg, she found out about the conference thingy and felt scared.. haha.. but anyway.. SHAUN, SHE'S JOKING!!!.. aiyo..*still haven plan a date to go out for bbq!?!?! hahah
1/1.08
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! :)
Any new year resolutions? Haha..
Yup.. I have a lot?.. kinda.. hha.. just normal stuffs anyway,, like
- Work hard and have good results for O level.. haha
- family and relatives and all to have a good health as in healthy :)
- Eviday must revise!?!?! hahaha...
19/12/07
Yesterday was 18/12/07 ‘N’level examination results was released on that day.2pm. got delayed alittle bit because we were waiting for everybody to reach the school hall. Haha.. that was freaking nervous.
Shiyan, Belinda and I met each other at the coffeeshop to eat lunch before going to school to take the results. We were chatting and.HA. dean smsed shiyan on Saturday saying that this year only 60 percent of the cohort passed to sec5. shiyan told mi this and I went” what?.. so exaggerating”..really.. that’s quite exaggerating la. 60percent like mostly half of the Singaporean whose normal academic cannot go up to sec5 lei.my gosh.. and then we got more nervous than previous emotion. Hahahah! Thn after eating we went to school hall.. lol.. the AV pple were testing mics.. goodness.the mic sound made us nervous, the way the teacher walked from staff room to the hall made us nervous, the way the teacher took the paper made us nervous. Whatever and whoever did anything made us freaking nervous..
2pm, we were called to settle down by classes. Sat down. And as my class was 4A1. we were the first row.beside mi was shiyan and brian. HAHA.. we were”talking” like “ wa, damn scary la, omgomgomg” all the way. Haha.. thn mrs chen was the one who “host” the ‘N’ level thingy, she walked up and down and SMILED at mi.. lol..
shiyan: why she smile to you?
Mi: how I noe?..haa. so scary!
Then mrs chen asked mi: whats ur name?
Mi: zhuoyi
Shiyan: why like that ask de?
Mi: how I noe?. Haha..
Ok, that’s was alittle bit scary
Yeah, sort of..
Ok, it WAS SCARY..
Then dean began to say: zhuoyi, later ur name will be published on the board la”
Mi: eh, watever~! Haah..
I think brian asked mrs chen whose the top thn mrs chen said something like what whose usually got top then blablabla… then dean like: zhuoyi blablabla
Yeah, something like that.. whatever!haah!
Then mr teo, our new principal intro our new vice principal.. haha,two new principal!.. yeah!.. ok then he was talking about our school’s results with the national.. yeah! A.maths,dnt, Chinese? And donno wat got 100 percent pass!!! Omg,, so happy can!.. then normal technical in our school got 100 percent pass.. so they can go to ite liao.. normal academic in our school got 78 percent pass.. hmmmm……
Then after that, he went by saying the top scholars.. hhaa.. at first we still donno who la.. then mr teo bu xiao xin scroll to the next slide and some of us saw my name . shiyan’s name.. haha…!!!.. funny.. all went excited.. thn mrs chen said my name.. I went omg.. and didn’t really look properly at the screen on how much As I’ve got.. I don’t know whether to go up or what. Ah!.. this was exciting! Haha.. I got 6As1B.- this is so ??? I thought my combined humans( ss, history) will get the lowest as in grade la.. omg la.. I got A2.. crazy stuff..
English- four
E.Maths-one
A.Maths-one
P.O.A-one
Sci-two* phew!.. on that day I thought my physics will pull my sci down.heng ah!!!*
Chinese-two
Combined humans-two
Chinese oral-distinction
So I got 3 points
Just cant believe my combine humans.. hah.. canot.. really.. then shiyan got second 5distinctions and weihao got third.. 5distinctions.. haha.. then after that took photo.. this was embarrassing la.. infront of the school. Shiyan and I don dare to smile infront of the camera la.. haha.. so weird..then after that take photos with the principals. Haha. Weihao went” wa, stil need to wait for so long!” lol..then mr Gabriel asked us: got newspaper blablabla.. haha! Interview lei.. LOL.. thn he asked for special thingy.. all said normall haha.. then mr Gabriel said: zhuoyi. How?got any special to report? I said no.haha thn he said:”mybe I should feature you huh?discipline mistress.. “ WATEVER.. haha..
thn took pics with Belinda nd tinging..ahah.. :)
Then went to call my mum, wa, I almost cry la.. almost. Haha.. omann.. thn sms pple..
Top scholar in Singapore got all A one!!except e.maths A2..
I read the newspaper.. I just donlike the way some ok 2 top scholars commented..
The first one was a girl
She said in the news, television that it was easy. Come on la..just, even u got this good grades u cant say that it was easy. This is not fair to the others who score not so well right?.like wth?. U should say is ur hard work blablabla ma..
This second guy said : bu shi wo jing bu le, shi N tai rong yi le
“is not I improved,is n level too easy”
this guy was from express,ok la, even though you think it was easy but.. ahahah,, nvmm :) just feel that HA.. no comments :…
from today onwards! I must read a storybook everyweek.. HAHAHA.. I mean school reopens :P even no time also must have a time to read, chiong all the way to O level! :)
I haven even finish my holiday assignment!! Gasped*
Malaysia trip 9th to 13th shorter than last year’s trip but I thought it was nicer? Than last years though last year was fun…
YO PEEPS!!! MISS MI LIKE MAD RIGHT???hahaha!.. don’t deny the fact that you actually miss mi a lot! :P especially those phone crappers with mi canot phone crap with mi for such a 5 days!ha! :P or those who cant sms mi.. . . . . lolx!! Actually I miss you all a lot too!:)
I miss my phone especially. Cannot look at my images in the phone gallery for 4 nights!it’s so terrible.hahahahah… I just have a habit la.. for looking at the photos everyday.. lol.. hooked up already?!?!? LOLX…tts lame anyway,
Whatever anything shut up and fine was my everyday’s words..eh!watevr ok?!?.. haha..my cousin ah kang said I keep saying that.. WHATEVER.. haha.. as if u didn say these words on msn like tt huh?. :P
9th dec-Sunday- woke up at 6plus, no actually is 5plus,, damn cold can!but still went to bathe hot water of cox!haha.. my sister as usual who is always damn difficult to wake up, woke up at nearly 7am. .yes, nearly 7am.. haha! Clever.. still say what: I want to wake up at 6.30am tmr?.. haha,, funny la.. rubbish. So packed everything ready And lastly put those chocolates inside the bag and we went out of the house took a taxi to jalan sultan. Then took the ticket and board up the bus. Settled down and the bus driver started to drive to the custom. This was like faster thn last year?yeah, maybe, then it lasted the almost five hours journey,erm four plus :) sortoff,, ok.. ya.. im so damn sian in the bus la, nothing to watch, look,see.
In the beginning I was reading the storybook, which I saw it in the spy high book..it was nice in the beginning but it became damn sian .. it was bored like shit. Ha!forced myself to read but cant.i never bring my phone!!!!!!! Tsk,, or else I can read my previous msg, like a story or what cause theres 1000 plus smses.. hahahahahaha… more than enough to read..lol..
Reached my cousin’s house.. haha.. almost 1plus?.. maybe.. not sure. I was not looking at the clock.then began to eat lunch. Haha.. my cousin-ah kang fry the vege.. lol.. nice! I mean nice to eat..haha.. :) din really get much sleep in the bus la. Cox I was wearing my contact lens and I cant take out because I had my mascara.. :P so ..haha.. nth.. :) took photos with my sister.. omg!.. got 1 photo.. it was damn damn damn nice la.. I was pretty in that photo!HAHAHA!! :P:P:P:P:P jkjk.. I want that photo.. n my sister deleted it.. goodness.. this was sooooooooo crap!!omg… I was so angry and I nagged at her for very long.. thn she took the pics herself..HAHA.. funny la.. toots..
Then ok.. I don’t know what we did.. I mean I forgot.. mann.. how can I possibly forget?..haha.. ok.. im sorry.. I just remember that after awhile my the other cousin came- ah xuan jie and my jiu mu came back to their house. Haha.. cool!.. o I remembered that my uncle said that wanrong, ah xuan jie and I sleep together in ah xuan jie’s room then ah kang sleep in another room, my dad and mum sleep in ah kang’s room.. ok.. this was going to be fun I thought.. haha.. I just remembered that the first night.. haha!.. funny! I slept on the floor, my sister and ah xian jie slept on the bed la.. I chose to sleep on the floor.hahaha. I told ah xuan jie what my sister did to mi! during her sleep. She went omg.. haha!.. laugh and laugh.. lol.. thn the second day.. we woke up.. my sister asked me a question : jie, y u sleep on the floor?” haha! I damn blur la.. somemore I just woke up and I went huh?. Haha.. after that when ah xuan jie came out of the toilet she told mi all the things my sister did..
my sister woke up in the middle of the night and asked her : eh, y u sleep here?” then
ah xuan jie: huh?
My sister: o, nth
Continued to sleep after that
My sister: eh, y u sleep here?
Ah xuan jie: huh?
Then they continued to sleep
My sister told mi that she thought I slept with her.. haha!.. omg.. I dunno what she was thinking!lol.. that was funny la!.. so blur! Lool..
10/12/07
intended to go to Cameron highlands. But in the end, its lucky that my uncle went to see his email, and saw that the water pipe in the hotel had burst. Lol.. so it was like phew.. haah.. or else go there also cannot stay, waste the day right?.. so we went to wet world to play. Haha. We went to play the cold water places and then we went to the natural hot spring. Its natural hot.. lol.. so maybe I dip myself inside too long or what, when I went to rest, awhile later I fainted.. lol.. after that about a minute later when I woke up from the faint its my father wha was going to faint. Then after that was my sister. My mum was shock like hell la. When I fainted, she kept pouring the axe oil onto my face. Thn when I woke up my mouth was numb.lol.. too”hot” haha, so after we bathe and everything we went home and my mum was telling my jiu mu about the faint thingy over and over again. Ha!.
11/12
went to batu caves, frim, forest research institute Malaysia.wa, that was tiring mann!!.. we walked and walked and walked..
at first was the batu caves,we climbed 500 plus of steps.. lol.. it was okie la.. not that tiring..my sister was afraid of the steps la.. lol.. my cousins said my sister that she went genting can fly here fly there but climb the stairs then scared.. lol.. after that went to FRIM.actually we intend to walk the canopy walkway de.. but reached there 2 plus.. the canopy thingy 2pm closed so we cant get to walk.. we tried to walk to the canopy thigny la.. walao.. damn damn damn tiring.. haha!.. lol.. that day i think we walked more than a thousand of steps can..lol.. took maybe half an hour to walk up to the canopy thingy.. haha.. then after that we went to KL.. it was jammed!! gosh.. sian liao lor.. so in the end Went mid valley.go there shop and bla.. hahah!!..reached home at hmmm, 8plus??.. forgotten.. thn Play daidi and surf net.. haha..and chat till 3 plus.
COOL...
O mann.. 12th.. we stayed up till the next day 0600am..
haha… err, ok.. long yi went to my cousin’s house.. ok, we went to the sort of supermarket?.. I dunno how to say la.. then we went back home and long yi HAHAHA damn loud. I was shocked la.. like damn funny la.. haha..
Jiu gong and family came. Xiao de thn 2plus went jusco and tesco to shop.eat dinner and played daidi with long yi. My sister shouted my name damn loud la. because she wanted to play daidi that much and when long yi said "come, play daidi" thn she shouted my name.. crap.. thn we play and chat till morning 6 plus. Mi and ah kang continue to chat till 9plusAM cool right?... the most that time in chalet, class, we nvr chat but stay till the other day till like night la.. lol.. but this time got people to chat with. haha.. . then after that Bathe and eat and went home. :)
home sweet home.. hahaha!!
:):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment