Thursday, March 13, 2008

I wonder.. why do people loves comparing results with each other?.. is it because it will make you study even harder to get the results that your “enemy” wont get?.. or is it because of your position in the class?.. you are afraid that your position will be taken by other people?..just whats the reason that will make you compare the results with others???

I just hate it when people start to compare results with me.. hey!.. apparently,if you are not the one who is asking for my results.. we, as in we la.. know that you are the one who is asking for our results la.. aiya.. whatever mann.. just compare all the results you want..anyway, I don’t study for positions..for all I know, my aim is at o levels.. :) positions, to mi is nothing.. tell you what, if you got first in level/class and your percentage is just 60plus, omg, is this really the position you want to get?.. lol.. I just want to concentrate and maintain my last year’s results.. :)
Just a piece of advice—every people have their own’s abilities to score. Don’t get jealous just because they got whatever thingy you want to compete, more than you..

No comments: