Sunday, July 20, 2008

yo people!!

sorry that i didnt blog for like months.but after this blog post, i think its going to be dead for months again till after my o levels. so i shall summarised\ what i did for the past 3months?

ah tong,! i blogged already.haha

just feel that time flies.. Time flies real fast. Faster than you even thought. O levels seem to be coming real soon, and I have yet to study real hard. What’s the problem with me this year? I felt that I have not done my studies well to my expectations. Just those lousy marks that I had got .one word, suck. Well, even though my results are not up to my standard, I cannot capitulate.. yeah! Lol.. capitulate- learnt during english lesson.. lol..!!!...



lol, got back report book.mid year exams.. Hmmm, its quite err okay I think, science is quite disappointing though. mid year results – 2 disappointing results namely history and chemistry. But overall still okay la.. haiya, cant do anything to the results already. Fate. Now the solution to the problem is to study harder for o level so I wont regret again like PSLE =_= haha, psle, the moment when I thought of it, ah crap, suck like hell.
Anyway,
English B4 63.7 :0
Chinese A1 75.2 :)
A.Maths A1 89.9 :)
E.Maths A1 84.4 :)
Science A2 74 :)
Combined humanities B4 63.5 :0
POA A1 90.2 :)

L1R5 12. well, aiming for 10 ( hope I can get it :) )




O well, did the Chinese O level paper. Darn hard. I mean its difficult. Crap la. Paper2 is damn difficult. Maybe to whoever I don’t know whose out there thinks its easy but to me, its difficult. Just hope that paper1, oral and listening comprehension can pull up all my marks so that I can get an A1. I don’t want to do this again, its like damn bored.

Holidays , in short for me it’s a- bored+ fun+ exciting+ cool + going people’s birthday party + doing tons of homeworks..And thanks mr wong for the treat! :)




just had chinese o level listening comprehension plus chinese oral. hahahahahaha.. stupid me, loves to change answer when the answer should be is correct. suck, anyway, oral maybe still okay?.. listening comprehension,hmmm, its either 2 wrong or 3 wrong?.. checked with like so many people plus asked shihui to asked her friends.. hahaha!..

anyway, gonna study real hard now!! take care everyone! :)

you will never know what will happen tomorrow,missing...

No comments: