Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Friday, went to marine parade wit jiaying,jiamin n beverley to study.haha,quite funny.e funny part was we were practically talking to each other abt our life,friends..those funny part la,thn mayb bcox we talked too loud or wat thn tiers this sound'shhh' thn we lyk 'ok,shall nt talk,'thn jiaying n jiamin shhh back..haha,and when we goin off,jiaying n jiamin shhh back again,thn that guy turned to our direction..went to my sister's class bbp.far lyk shit.. Haha,anyway..
Got chinese o level results..suck! B3, oral nt my expection, when i got e results i was forcing myself nt to cry,haha,because actualy my tears were sort of rolling down.bt yeah..haha.. Mr lee was askin'r u happy wit ur results?'i said no.. N thn ha,walk away wit this sad feeling.. Aww..thn miss yap walked to me n asked me u ok anot..haha,because she said in class that those expected to get As did nt get.. Haiya,lyk jiamin's class,last yr.same rite?aiya,she knows wat im saying...from tt moment of cox,i guessed i got b3,bt my oral.halx.i got high expectation of tt.bcox e examiners asked 2qnes only?giving me false hope.supposely,if u did nt say e points out e examiners wil keep on askin you.bt,2qnes.. Wateva..went hme n nag n nag n nag to my sister n my mother thn aiya, they jux said'stil got 2nd chance ma.'yeah,striving hard to obtain an A is easy to say!.bt,stil,will do my best..
yeah,so? I just dont like the thinking of some ppl,top in 'n' level so? Top doesnt mean haf to be top in everything right? Just don gif me that Look when i don get any A or i don get top.. I don lyk.. I really don lyk.. I don lyk this kind of feeling,i don lyk this kind of thinking of yours or whoever.argh.. I really don lyk.nt lyk i wan to get B?of cox,who don wan to get A1?aiya,wateva la.. I wil stil try my best in wateva i do... My aims..haha,stil the same.. This kind of chinese result made me more motivated to study..haha,i dont know why too.. Bt,its a good thing rite? :)

No comments: