Ha.. damn long didn go online.. damn long didn post le lor. 22 dec till now.. hahax.. lets count down.. 2 more days to 2007!!.. people getting fastrated because they haven do finish their homework.. example.. tongshihui.. last minute then do her maths.. she intends to do it on 1 jan.. VERY COOL!.. next.. theres people also getting very very damn sarcastic.. by telling people that he did all his homework or whatever.. example.. chewzhanyu.. DAMN COOL!!.. there also people wanted to sms to someone by cannot send.. because that GIRLs hp kena CONFISCATED by her mum.. and he came irritate mi by keep sms mi asked mi if she got back her hp not blablabla.. example.. limweekiong.. VERY VERY FUNNY!!.. even asked mi qnes like how to sms her?.. blablabla.. theres also people .. wanted to do something .. like…err… I cant think of any thing rite now.. haha
how did you people celebrated Christmas?.. haha.. I know I ask this qnes abit late lar.. well.. This is how I celebrated my Christmas.
At about 10 plus or 11am.went to IKEA… WA. damn big.. o.. its at the tampines there.. courts there.. damn big la. Well.. when I was walking someone poked my stomach.. wth.. its qirong.. dots.. then walked till 3 pls.. ate lunch.. went to interchange, near mac there, fetched shiyan .. and went to whye kits house.. My father, mum and sis wanted to bring us there.. so.. jalan lana.. or jalan grisek.( dono what la).. then theres weitong and Edwin outside his house..at first we cant find his house.. its like damn many house.. then we went all the way back.. and called whye kit.asked him where the hell is his house. Haha.. stupid weitong.. say cut botak.. where got botak lor.?.. anyhow.. then whyekits mum and dad came out.. I called auntie. And that whyekit.. lol. Say I no manners.. say what must call jiejie.. omg.. then I called his father kor kor.. WTH.. at that point of time only mi and shiyan and xuanning.. I mean girls.. xuan ning is whye kits stead.. ha.. stupid weitong say what we cannot find our way.. eeyer.. So irritating.then went in his house.. 3 girls 3 guys.. damn sian.. haha.. went up to the second floor or rather third floor include basement.. they played pool.. shiyan,xuanning, Edwin and I watched weitong and whyekit play.. haha.. interesting.. and funny.weitong won whyekit by.. dono how many points la.. then auntie came up and told weitong that he cannot play with whyekit or else weitong will lose until very jialat.. but the thing is… weitong won whyekit..HAHA.. auntie too over confident about his son whye kit le.. lol..then weitong wanted to teach us how to play.. but didn play.. so Edwin went to learn.. WAHAHA.. Edwin.. playing golf.. the white ball went up in the air and dropped onto the floor when he hitted the white ball.. damn funny can!.. laughed… after that we went down because whyekits dono who birthday.. then auntie wanted us to sing birthday song to him.. lol.. damn funny la.. after that we went up again and watched them play..after that theres someone asked whyekit to on songs.. WTH.. – dono what dialet songs.. or hongkongs.. I asked him to change cd and he click next.. wth la.. after that I AHEM him.. haha.. then he changed cd.. er..-to what.. very very old songs la.. then after that changed to –new years song.. what gong xi gong xi.. wth.. I asked him to change again then he changed to night club songs.. or whatever.. after that yuehan they all called.. said that theres long queue and blablabla.. so we went to so called nearby ntuc.. thats what whyekit said.. VERY NEAR!.. walked like siao.. and then reached there bought hot dogs and whatever.. now the thingy is.. how to go back to whye kits house?.. two people wanted to take bus back, the other two wanted to walked home.. at last.. whye kit said that he knows a short cut and wanted us to follow him.. in the end.. we walked like siao.. can exercise lor.. at last bus no. 222 came.. and we ran to take the bus.. crazy lar.. take 1 stop also happy.. wth.. reached his house.. then sang another birthday song to his relative.. damn funny la.. the song can change to selamat hari raya.. or whatever.. ha.. damn long story la.. at about 7 plus yuehan, clara, mery, yanling, Felicia, Jessica, came..ate dinner.. theres people asking mi why I cut hair.. haha..i just smiled.. never tell them.. haha.. I was…….. never mind….. haha.. 9 girls to 3 guys now.. damn cool lor.. after eating dinner all went up to play pool.. damn noisy can.. haha// Felicia damn funny la.. 2 times never hit the white ball but the air. So funny lor.. and theres people hold the stick.. getting ready to hit the ball. And doesnt know theres people behind the stick.. haha.. heng shiyan told mi to lean backward alittle bit.. or else I will kena hit by the stick 2 or 3 times lor.. haha\.. at about 9pm.. I wanted to watch bai wan bao.. so funny lor.. ha.. some watched tv, some still playing, some went to whyekits room playing computer games.. ha.. at about 10pm.. auntie asked everyone down to the first floor to play games.. damn funny la.. stupid whyekit ..keep making fun of mi.. weitong also.. school reopen u jialat.. then auntie was asking xuanning what time is she going back.. then she said mayb 11 or 12.. latest 12.. then u noe what the auntie said?.. she said wa .. so early ah?.. wth.. sweat lei.. I stunned down there.. then weitong they all asked auntie what time then consider late.. she said that midnight 2 or 3 or 4 or can even stay till the next day.. like this then consider late.. wth.. my dad they all came at 10.30pm fetched mi, shiyan and yanling back.. then auntie was like.. wa.. why so early?.. still haven play games lei.. wait la// tell ur mum I later bring ur to the mrt station la.. wth.. but in the end also never stay la.. so late liao.. haha.. reached home at 11 plus.. because before that we fetched shiyan back to her house.. at simei.. then brought yanling back. At bedok reservoir there.. quite near my house.. so.. ya.. haha..
So tha’s how I celebrated christmas.. lame ah?.. haha
thats 25th dec..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment