Today damn dots. it was like dots all the way 1 lor. Watch superstar. Err well. Encore de la. Then there was this call from shihui.. asking mi if we want to go East Coast Park with her not. So my mum was not at home at that moment.. so didn really promise her. After that she said that her friends not going say what don pangsei her.. HELLO?.. Ok.. never mind.. ha.. so when my mum reached home I asked her la.. she said ok so ya.. called that tong. And she said 12.30pm go down.ok lor. Wat the hell.. still say what don late lor.. HELLO??.. WHO WAS THE 1 EVERYTIME LATE DE HUH?.. talk so much.. hha.
then sat her mums car to there.. walk on the grass.. wat the hell.. damn muddy la.. she damn good made us walk that muddy1.. then rent bicycle.. so funny.!. well not so funny la..ok then ride to err.. whats that place called?.. I don no la.. then we stood there for awhile and take pictures.. damn windy.. haha.. and err before cycling to that place. I mean while we were cycling and she was skating, she said that KS was there with his friends.. 1 of them is junwei.. ya.. she said a lot of things la.. wth.. err.. beng?.. Pyscotic ?.. ya psycotic.. cox he followed us all the way from dono where.. I hate this kind of people lor.. I mean act beng still never mind, cox if friends they are very good la.. aiya dono how to say la..
WA .. and I asked shihui if she got see my blog.. about my lame sister.. go genting that thingy.. she said that I HAVE NO SENSE OF PARAGRAPHY.. wat the hell.. I just type all the way de la.. tell mi to make paragraphing.. wth.. damn lazy I tell you..
Ok then,.. cycle back to bedok jetty.. I tell you.. its damn far to mi for today.. I also dono why.. or.. maybe im lobanging someone who was skating and pull and can say was holding my bag.. err.. I no strength to cycle la.. then reached the jetty.. we were taking photos again.. er. Then theres a couple.. not young de la.. as in adults couple.. told us what someone caught a crocodile!!AS IN CROCODILE LEI.. crocodile.. I don believe it lor.. and that two retards.. say what.. hurry hurry. You cycle to there.. I skate.. in the end I ran there with my bike.. can lose weight I tell you.. damn tired lor.. in the end.. there was no crocodile. Err only a fish.. long 1.. damn boliao I tell you.. HAHA.. two siwang faces.. wahahaha.. PLS la.. where got crocodile 1?.. I mean got but..
Ok.. c that tongy?..i got paragraph ok.. :P
After that.. someone lobang again.. say what very tired.. hey.. I didn even move can?.. I mean I cannot even move.. wahaha..can la. Damn damn slow..After that shihui turns her attention to wanrong and expect her to lobang her.. wth.. more worse.. both stoning there.. move also cannot move la.. and I heard screaming.. errr from wanrongs mouth.. she said that shihui ate her tofu.. lame.. haha.. shihui ah!!.. haha
Reached that bicycle shop.. we took a long time to reached there.. wth.. and I thought that we had to return the bike at 2.30pm la.. after that I saw 2.50pm.. ok.. so we rided to that dono whats that called place.. o.. shihui rided the bike with the skates on.. haha.. and then half way to that place the basket infront of the bike dropped.. and I heard someone I think is junwei told them shihui had a fall.. wth.. when the hell did shihui fall?.. she just shouted ah!// wth.. so when we rided past them KS said that haha someone don even noe how to ride?.. walao.. damn sickening can.. and I AHEM them back.. wa.. damn shit la..
Reached the dono what name place.. err rest for ..5 mins. Then went back to the bike shop and return the bike.. ha.. after that we went to mac.. i tell you.. DAMN EMBARRASsING..you know why?.. at first we were going to make our orders.. after that that girl who was serving us never give us the drink.. that means only burger and fries.after that i go take from her.. then awhile later i was opening the sauce and half way sqeeuzing the sauce out!.. you know what happened?THE SAUCE WENT OFF MY HAND AND FLY PAST OTHER PPLE'S TABLE..OMG!//.. that was freacking damn embarrassing... and then we were like.. omgomgomg all the way.. after that i saw the sauce stand on the shirt.. i mean not my shirt, not my sis's shirt and not on shihui's shirt but on other pple's shirt..OMG!.. that was like.. ahem.. we just prayed hard that he doesnt know that his shirt have the sauce la.. then after awhile.. the sause.. err.. i think it dissolved.. haha.. thats yucky.. i mean not so obvious la.. ahah
then we walk here and there.. like very damn sian.. after that we went home .. then mi and wanrong wanted to learn skating.. from shihui.. eh damn funny can!.. at first wanrong playing.
she trembling like wth.. and falls two times.. then im going crazy la.. so i got back from her.. i mean the skates.. so i tried.. haha.. actually its the second time im skating la.. yeah!.. im pro. not like chwezhanyu.. got also dun wan to play.. lame!.. :P:P:P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment