Sunday, November 04, 2007

16/10
the most quiet birthday I’ve ever had.. I just feel like this. Haha.. a few days before my birthday, I’m not excited.. no sense of excitement. Not like last time, when im just a kid or maybe last year?.. I will count down to how many days left to my birthday. Haah.. as I said, when im a kid.. well, my birthday wishes.. I think I have 4 wishes bah.. hope it will come true! J

firstly, I shall thank you people for your wishes and some to your presents :)
Winnie * happy birthday to you too!! :)
Shi yan, Dean, Beverley, Zhanyu , Weiliong, Ziyi, Jiaying, Qirong, Jiamin, Pehchen, Gim chen, Joceline, Marion ( okie, these three “kids” saw mi at the next blk of the school,at first is gimchen then joceline and followed by marion. Ya.. they sang birthday song.. lol. Although its abit funny but thank you! :)) Jinmay, wanrong(my sister, smsed mi.. though she had said happy birthday to mi the morning, HuiQi( my sister’s friend), weitong, Xiao Ru, Eileen ong( qinjia) o ya.. and of cox.. AH TONG, TONG SHIHUI HUH?.. lol.. she gave mi a birthday kiss.. OMG..lol.. she funny la.. and CZY!!haha.. u owe mi!! dun say u forgot!! tskKK
Last year, I shook my hands with my classmates and my hands became very “suan”. This year I typed msg typed till suan.. lol. Cox all never go to school.. mostly.. lol..
And theres a lot of delayed presents.. haha..
And of course, THANK YOU MY MUMMY AND DADDY.haha..

I still remember, I had a birthday surprised from my beloved classmates.. 5/4.. haha.. bedok west primary school.. I had this morning taf club.. lol.. last time I was so freaking fat.. really!! continue~ after which. I went up to my classroom. Third storey.. then when I stepped inside my class and walked up to my table, I saw damn many presents.. all surrounded my tables,around my tables. I will forever remember this.. but, theres also a thing that I regretted the most. Sometimes when I was thinking about my past things, I feel that im so stupid and feel like saying a sorry to him. That day, it’s the same year, primary 5. zhang lin ( that year a lot of china students came to our school to study) a china friend of mine, he’s quite a humorous guy la. He heard that my birthday is coming and he bought the brownie cookie for me. It cost$10. while, I gave him back as that time I thought it was weird to receive cookies.. and I think at that point of time, I thought perhaps he could save that and eat for himself.. and I just give back. I still remember he kept wanting mi to keep it... aiya, I just DON’T know the reason for giving the cookies back to him that time. He must be angry with mi, I thought. Well, IM SORRY. And now I think of it, I feel so stupid. I should have just brought home the cookies and eat it myself. IM REALLY SORRY. And I know, like duh, he will not see my blog
And know that im sorry...because like I said, primary school friends, lost contacts.. mostly... primary 6 he changed to another primary school so.. I don’t even know what school he is in now and doesn’t even know whether he went back to china already not.. halz.. if theres time machine, I will really want to say a sorry to him.. ha.. perhaps it sounds stupid to you people.. but I don’t think so.
But,and of course he must have forgotten this stuff..who will cares huh?

I still remember Jimmy.. haha.. jimmy bought mi a sort of pillow or what. It is still in my cupboard. Soft toy but its not.. its soft and is in the shape of heart. And theres a bear pop out. So cute. He went with shao jing to buy my presents. Shao jing told mi that jimmy almost buy a heart shape with the word I love you de.. Don get the wrong idea people. Its because he didn see properly.. lol.. so the heart shape.of cause the words is HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. So nice if him.. haha.. o,Jimmy is Taiwanese.. and Shao jing too.. I sat beside her when I was pri 5.. err, maths lesson. Haha.. still remember that she and narumi, Japanese, ( they were cousins) came to our school. The first time when I saw them, they were not wearing school uniform. Haha.. and feel like to be friends with them.. donno why.. an urge to be their friend and I did. Haha.. lol.. narumi sat beside mi when I was primary six.she taught mi a lot of things.. and mi and some friends went to airport to see them off as they were going to taiwan. O, they were narumi and jimmy..

Zi kun,Winnie and I were best friends in primary school. Haha.. shared a lot of memories.. oh, and I have the same birthday date with winnie. That’s cool huh?.. haha..

This year, as I said it is the most quiet one. No idea why but I just feel that. J primary four, my mum had invited lots of people to my birthday party.. hmm, I think it cost a bomb huH?. Haha.. the cake was big.. and I remembered I invited my friends too. Like zikun and lots. Neighbours, like Amanda and ruiheng. Haha.. last time they said they were not coming for my party, and at last a surprised they came..lol.. time flies huh?.. so fast. And now im sixteen..

- time flies, memories like this will forever etched in my mind.

Happy sweet 16th birthday to mi :)

pple!!! hasha.. lazy to post la.. anyway.. next time thn post!! :)

No comments: