
4A1 ROCKS!! :)
omg.. my blog is sooooooooooooo dead huh?.. haha!.. got "scolded" from pple!.. "eh, y u nvr blog?.. very dead lei" blablabla.. haha. sorry la.. lazy plus no time..
You will know the truth and the truth will set you free – john 8.v.32
Hhaa.. yeahyeah tongshihui said my blog is so freaking dead. I dun wanna care about it le la.. haha.. damn lazy to blog.. haha.. life is normal.. haha
Everyone go to work.. I think except mi bah.. haha..lol.. ok, u will ask me like why the hell I dunwan to find a job or what right? Haha.. because
-choir ( have to camp, and practices)
-going overseas ( like hey!.. who will keep on taking leave when u take a part time job?)
seems like thers little reasons but still, never go take lor.. haha..a lot of pple went to takashimaya and work huh?… haha.. like so many!!.. lol.. but they cant get in.. I mean interviews.. so not so many.. lol..
so, I will be stoning at home.. and watch television (vcds) surf net.. which is bored like shit..
19/11
PROM NIGHT...
This was the best thing I’ve ever had in this four years.. OH MY GOSH,.. this was so fun and omg super!I love it soooooo much la!19/11/07!!!
Morning, I slept till about 9 plus am?.. haha.. pig.. ok anyway, had an excited feeling… I felt so~oooo excited. Thn my sister was calling her friends about doing CIP thingy in the library.. I told her don’t do it cox I did that before with jiaying and it was soooo… never mind.. no comments -_- .. but at last she went there without booking the time and so results: she went there to shop with her friends. Haha! Lame la..
So I went to bathe.. and actually my mum wanted to bring mi to the salon .. ha.. I dun wan to.. sort of lazy la.. so my mum decided to help mi “perm” my hair?. yeah. Make my hair go curly.. lol.. the results – one side curls and the other side less curl.. LOL..
Make up my own.. haha.. so damn excited about making up.. like.. omg.. ok.. haha.. thn making up used so much of my time la.. so scared that I will be late to meet the others but end up I reached there first with jiaying.. haha.. waited for shiyan.. and sit mrt to there.. thn meet up with belinda, tingting, dean and brian.. lol.. my mum said” why don’t wan to sit taxi?.. why sit mrt? Aiyo!”Ok.. nvm.. SO .. we reached there at about 7 plus.. to 7.30pm?.. yeah, around there.. so reached there and saw so many pple.. haha.. so cool la.. so many pretty girls and handsome guys.. we found our tables.. yeah yeah.. and sat there.. o.. i remembered weitong.. LOL la.. he dunno which is who.. so he anyhow call our namees and we turned back.. lol!!! ...
Hhaa.. yeahyeah tongshihui said my blog is so freaking dead. I dun wanna care about it le la.. haha.. damn lazy to blog.. haha.. life is normal.. haha
Everyone go to work.. I think except mi bah.. haha..lol.. ok, u will ask me like why the hell I dunwan to find a job or what right? Haha.. because
-choir ( have to camp, and practices)
-going overseas ( like hey!.. who will keep on taking leave when u take a part time job?)
seems like thers little reasons but still, never go take lor.. haha..a lot of pple went to takashimaya and work huh?… haha.. like so many!!.. lol.. but they cant get in.. I mean interviews.. so not so many.. lol..
so, I will be stoning at home.. and watch television (vcds) surf net.. which is bored like shit..
19/11
PROM NIGHT...
This was the best thing I’ve ever had in this four years.. OH MY GOSH,.. this was so fun and omg super!I love it soooooo much la!19/11/07!!!
Morning, I slept till about 9 plus am?.. haha.. pig.. ok anyway, had an excited feeling… I felt so~oooo excited. Thn my sister was calling her friends about doing CIP thingy in the library.. I told her don’t do it cox I did that before with jiaying and it was soooo… never mind.. no comments -_- .. but at last she went there without booking the time and so results: she went there to shop with her friends. Haha! Lame la..
So I went to bathe.. and actually my mum wanted to bring mi to the salon .. ha.. I dun wan to.. sort of lazy la.. so my mum decided to help mi “perm” my hair?. yeah. Make my hair go curly.. lol.. the results – one side curls and the other side less curl.. LOL..
Make up my own.. haha.. so damn excited about making up.. like.. omg.. ok.. haha.. thn making up used so much of my time la.. so scared that I will be late to meet the others but end up I reached there first with jiaying.. haha.. waited for shiyan.. and sit mrt to there.. thn meet up with belinda, tingting, dean and brian.. lol.. my mum said” why don’t wan to sit taxi?.. why sit mrt? Aiyo!”Ok.. nvm.. SO .. we reached there at about 7 plus.. to 7.30pm?.. yeah, around there.. so reached there and saw so many pple.. haha.. so cool la.. so many pretty girls and handsome guys.. we found our tables.. yeah yeah.. and sat there.. o.. i remembered weitong.. LOL la.. he dunno which is who.. so he anyhow call our namees and we turned back.. lol!!! ...
quite fun la.. talked and talked... and theres lucky draw, presentation, and blas.. haha.. fun la.. thn after that pple dance and woots.. photo taking sessions!! lol.. take take take take take.. alot la!! haha..



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)








yo!.. awhile more i blog others.. my sister want to use!.. argh.. everytime like tt.. hmph!..

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment