haha.. thursday ate canadian pizza.. hawaiian and cheezy turkey.. so damn full.. end up must play games to eat the last piece of pizza up.. haha. then warm up.. choir.. damn fun la.. sang finish three pieces.. haha.. yeh yeah..
friday.. went to cut hair.. omg.. sat shihuis mother car.. wa damn funny can.. go all the way to tampines.. hayo.. i mean go rong way.. haha,, .. reached there.. i waited for them.. so cool la.. they came out.. shihuis hair damn thick can.. haah.. mine damn short la. but quite nice. haha..
Friday taekwondo.. so freak man.. SMS was asking mi and shihui if we want to go to second poom.. like what the hell la.. I said dont want. And he cant hear. And so he asked mi the same question again if we want to go anot.. I said dont want again.. what the hell.. cannot hear .. go home dig la.. shihui at the point of time you got the thing right?.. why never give him dig.. walao. Fine la.. yesterday zhanyu was saying that we are so funny. Last time say he dont want let us go now can go dont want to go.. hey.. last time $100 nia lei.. and he was the one to tell us not to go.. say what we will fail. Whatever shit.. then now he asked we all to go. Maybe one of the reasons is because of our age la. Cause once 16 must go toa payoh sports hall.. 3 examiners.. never mind.. I know that he hates us.. as in hate!.. or whatever.. keep on picking on us.. whats his problem la.?.. never mind. Then he was teaching the steps again.. new steps.. and then he asked mark to stand at first. After that he asked mi shihui and john to stand too.. whatever la.. I know you short cannot see.. that doesnt mean we are short lo.. then after he showed us the steps or whatever.. he called us to go infront and do for him to see. Just whats his problem la?.. walao.. do lor.. no big deal.. then when he was doing err. Aiya I forgot.. then he said the fist must between your nose and your mouse.. wasei.. mouse.. I told shihui my mouse at home.. computer table.. laugh la.. I know my eng also very lousy.. But then he is pissing mi off every Friday. Omg.. ok then we are supposed to teach them the pattern. As in white belters yellow.. blablabla.. then he said if they do wrong they must do 10 push up.. whatever la. After that still say what must go down half an hour early .. to learn patterns.. I dont care.. I Friday 8 pm then go down la.. c what he can do.. I just say I thought you say those who are going to poom.. don care.. :P after teaching the patterns we went to the shelter.. learn pattern.. this one still ok lor. Jonathan sir was teaching us pattern then my rubber band suddenly break.. omg.. scared mi la. Then I told sir and asked shihui if she got any extra rubber band.. she said yes and I went to her bag.. cool.. lots of rubbish and no signs if extra rubber band or clips.. I ran back again.. my hair keeps on dropping.. damn pissed .. after that jonathan sir excused mi and I went to shs bag to find clips. O finally I found 1 and my bag got 1.. omg.. then SMS was shouting at the white belters.. cause they keeps on kicking his hand. Very good lor.. but also no need to shout right?. Just white belt only what.. walao. Even you are in a bad mood u also no need to shout at them la.. then he asked mi to teach them turning kick.. fine. Kok eye cannot see that im trying to tie my hair.. after that when the junior belters were doing their cool down, I went back to the shelter. Look at them do their pattern. Haha. Shihui funny la. After that SMS went to the shelter too.. say what never mind let them do treat it as an extra lesson for them. Whatever.. even its free I also dun wan la. After that jonathan sir called mi and shihui to the back.. teach us second poom pattern.. hahax.. funny la.. I keep on making my hair then jonathan sir said that dun worry. He wont look at my hair.. ha.. after that SMS AGAIN.. called us.. then said alot of shit.. please lor.. $120.. alot of people failed lei.. think we can pass?.. waste money .. last time $100 lor. then talk alot of craps..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment