Friday, November 10, 2006

hehex.. so long never post le.. cause no time!!!.. ok la..
ok..wellwell .. monday..
=> morning went to school!.. for choir.. next year syf. halx.. ok.. haha.. then pehchen, jiamin , beverley and i decided that tuesday go to east coast park to cycle!.. and we decided 10.30am meet at the bedok interchange.. ok .. then jiamin was like " i want to eat 'jia san yuan'".. at first i thought it was something like... ok never mind. then we make it early like 10am .. after that she said too late.. she want to eat the jia san yuan ... ok fine..we change to 9.30am which is early..
hahx!!!.. reached home..then told my mum and my sis.and she said she wanted to go.. wahahaha.. she cannot go.. woohoo!..ok nevermind..reached home.. and played piano.. influence by my sis.. cox she keep on playing lullaby.. and i played along.. hehex.. then my mum was like.. can dun play this song?.. got other song rite?.. haha

=> tuesday
haha.. woke up at 8.30am.. bath and everything.. about 9plus went to take bus.. hahhax.. i reached the interchange 1st.. and im half awake.. HAHA.. damn tired.. my eyes cannot fully open la.. then beverley and then pehchen arrived.. tada.. last JIAMIN..haha. we were talking about the jia san yuan thingy.. then we forgot it was named jia san yuan and i anyhow say that bao san yuan.. haha.. then when we talk to jiamin she was like
...
IS JIA SAN YUAN LA...
haha
ok.. take 196.. walked.. ah.. went to mac.. ha.. alot of children.haha.. ok.. then went to cylce.. for 2 hrs!.. then ok.. we went to parkway parade. haha.. and went to mos burger.. haha.. the apple pie damn nice lor.. haha.. ok.. we went to sasa.. a shop to choose our nail polish. haha.. ok.. then we last minute went to shop for the shoe and clothes.. haha... my legs damn tired can.. cannot walk liao lor..beverley and i were like MY LEGS VERY TIRED LE LA.. I WANT TO SIT!!!.. HAHA.. they cannot stand us liao lor.. wat the hell .. haha.. went to a shop top 10.. hha, my hand itchi.. we talked about the hair thingy.. then i went to touch the fake hair.. like bombed hair ok wateva.and it dropped.. and we laughed like hell.. haha,.. pehchen even cried lor.. we went to try a dress!.. woo!!!!!!!!!!.. damn nice can!..

=>wednesday
went to cut hair.. but in the end we didn cut.. i mean my sis and i.. the shop peeple asked if we wanted to sell our head.. like er.. model kind la.. gif people cut and get $50 dollars.. and my sis was like.. I WANT.. at that point of time.. i don really want lor.. after that my mum was like "eh.. got $100 lei.." i was like wateva la.. so scared lor.. if cut short hair i will scream like hell..ha then went to bedok and let them c if our can cut not.. the pple there are friendly. haha

=> thursday..
halx.. morning woke up.. then afternoon went to choir. hahax.. talked and laughed.. going to finish the piece le... so happpy.. haha..ok.. then we plan to go to parkway again.. hahax.. to shop again!!!.. yeah!.. haha.. ok reached home.. then ???
hahax.. when im going home that time.. i saw someone, the hair look like mark.. hahax.. and i think he saw us too.. as in mi and my sis.. and my sis wave to him. ha.. funny... i forgot.. o at night i on my com.. and my sis was hitting mi for no reason.. kisiao 1.. then yuxuan smsed mi asked mi if wana go watch step up with them.. but my mum said mayb going out tmr.. so.. never go wif thm.. ha..

friday which is today.. cool!!.. got taekwondo.. halx.. sian la.. dun really want to go le lor.. haha..
k never mind..

ok now 11.30pm..continue from just now.. just now i stopped at 12pm. noon..
HaHA/.. After posting.. My mum asked if we want to go out with her and my auntie.. Of course WE WANT LA.. So obvious.. haha.. ok so.. My mum shouted and said hurry and everything.. So I went to eat my breakfast, which is err.. 11pm??.. Forgot le la.. Then I went to bath. My sis played com.. after that when I came out from the toilet, my sis's turn to bath.. hahax.. it was until 12.30pm.. My mum called my auntie to confirm where to meet and everything.. After which, which was about 1.00pm. we went out of the house and took bus no.65 to the shopping mall which my mum said.. My mum said that my auntie would bring us to the mall.. Ok whatever. So I didn know where the hell im going.. Cool!.. So my mum reminded me that when we were about to reach orchard then call my aunt and she will broad the bus.. Ok whatever. We reached the place at about 2? Ya 2pm.. We walked and walked then.. .. .. TADA.. I saw the word vivo city.. Cool lei!!! omg.. I didn know that im going to vivo city lor.. And I was like so damn excited.. hahahaa.. ok whatever. It was like so so so so so damn big.. OMG!!.. Big!.. haHA.. didn get a chance to walk the whole mall hehex..cause we going another place. Next time must go again since theres a direct bus to vivo city. Hahax, when to the shop.. err.. Name niichi?.. I forgot .. hahax.. damn lots of clothes can!. Woo.. so nice lor. Then I bought a shirt.. my auntie paid for it. Said it was for me. THANK YOU!!.. And my mum bought a skirt too.. ha.. and when we walked, theres a place where u can go out la. My sis wanted to go out and see so we went out with her. .. MY GOODNESS. .. theres a star cruise.. which I sat and lived there for 3 days two nights.. HAHAx..!.. er. Last year, 9/11/05!! Cool!.. na.. theres the pic.. hax..
Ok then theres another cruise or whatever for people to go in for free.. actually theres nothing la. And my sis wanted to go in.. I was like DON LAME CAN?.. she was like go la go la.. fine.. go lor. So stuffy can?.and the steps for u to go in and out is round .. as in.. RoUnD!. THERE!Ha.. my sis was struggling for how to go down.. wahaha.. I reached the ground and she was still trying to go down as soon as possible.. HAHX!.. C.. TOLD U NOT TO GO LIAO LOR.. and we walked.. wondering where the hell is the food court. Ha.. we went the other way and we went u to the third floor where theres a arcade. We went down and go the other side. Coool!. We found the foodcourt. Hax. Its like antique 1. ok. I ate porridge with my sis. Since she cannot eat hard stuff cause she put braces. HA.. C . WHAT A GOOD SISTER I AM!.. ATE PORRIGDE WITH U FOR HOW MANY DAYS.. ha. LET MI THINK .3 DAYS AH!.. hahax.. ok I know its just three days. Hha. Ok. So we went down to the First floor. .. Took MRT to tiong bahru plaza. Cause my mum and my aunt need to buy something for my cousin who is getting married soon!. Haha. Wa.. this year damn many cousin married lor. Let me count. . . . . . 4 ah!.. omg. So many?. Next year another 1.. Cool!. Ok back to topic. Hahax. We went to the jewellery shop. Wah.. nice la. It was like 5 pm something. Going to 6pm.during that point of time I was damn sian lor. So I smsed mark and zhanyu. Haha.. shihui the tongy called mi too. Yeah!.. at about 6.30pm we went up cause my sis wanted to eat. Then my mum asked mi if I want to eat anything. She said eh u want satay?. I buy for you. Then I said I later got karate lei still eat satay?. Haha.karate as in taekwondo la. Then we walked and at about 7.20pm we reached MRT station. Waited for 4 mins. Finally the mrt came!.. so damn squeezy can!.. eeyer.. finally eunos mrt station.. omg. .. 7.50pm. my gosh.. no time le la. Surly late for taekwondo! Waited for either bus 60 or 21. oh . I saw dean. Haax.Reached home at 8.05pm. omg!. late liao .. ha. went down.. 8.15pm.?.. ok wateva.. went down. do finish the warm up exercise.. do back hook!.. cool huh?. last week never go down?.. now its shihui's turn nvr go down.. ps mi.. zhanyu said that "
shi hui and zhuo yi come as a pair, then u 2 surprised me by coming alone for 2 consecutive weeks.. " o wateva.. wat crap. its like we had something on.. halx.. so bored lor..
ok
then we did back hook,no target.. so.. haha. jonathan sir used my slipper!!,, o.. funny lei.. he said" woman, can use ur slipper not?" i said can of course, thn.. bla bla bla.. said wat tian cai thingy. and alot. o. then other pple did front hook and i did back hook cox i didn go down last wk.. cool!!.. i dun feel tired!.. but my head was spinning.. haha.. ok wateva.. then about 9.30pm.. shun ming haven release us. and told us to watch wateva stuff.. "put ur leg on the table.... blablabla ".. and i told john and mark that my mum will scold mi for sure if i put my leg on the table. and they laughed. haha.. zhanyu was way to infront .. ok nvr mind.. and chew zhanyu that grp took another slipper too!.. my poor slippers.. halx..

o.. forgot to add.. i told shihui about the hair cutting thingy.. $50 .. and she want!!.. o cool!.. got smae hair style as her in 24/11/06.. haha.. I DUN WAN SHORT HAIR.. IF THEY CUT SHORT.. I WILL NOT GO DOWN TO TKD!. COX ITS ON THE FRIDAY!!.. OMG.. eeyer.. scared!.. i regretted actually.. for that 50 bucks.. so scary... haha

k

nitez!!! hands tired!!
haha

No comments: