Yesterday went to tkd. Funny la. I was telling tongshihui about next week .. I wonder how our hair looked like. Omg. And we laughed. After that eric sir came, then mdm. When we were doing warm up exercise maybe I was looking at my fingernails or what, or else I cant think of any reasons that mdm shouted my full name khoo zhuo yi. I looked at her.. haha.. After that shun ming was teaching the new style of block punch and everything. So weird. Then after that mdm called mi again.. for donno what reason she gave mi a going to cry face. Maybe at that point of time my face looked black.. haha. Ok. Then after awhile she called mi again.. like what the hell. Ok la. I know everyone loves calling mi but no need to call mi so many times de.. haha.. and she said .. last time slim down already now gain weight again.. ok fine!!.. I know I gain le.. so now exercising.. haha. Anyway after that she told mark must used power to punch.. whatever la. Then she called mi again. Omg. Then she pulled my belt and say u oso huh know to gain weight duno how to use power to punch.. whatever la. Okok.. going to use that stupid diet thingy again like what I did in june holidays and I will lose more weight. Cause now damn lot of time for mi..wahahaha. K then jieyang sir oso came down. And mdm told mi something that I cannot type now.. secret.. haha. K whatever.. then after class mdm were asking mi and tongy when the hell we are going for second poom. And she told shihui that we stuck at first poom damn long liao. Then shihui said I longer. Whatever crap. Waste mone.. later fail jialat. Haha.. then Alvin sir came too.. wa.. so many sirs. Haha.. and shihui paid her course fee.. she gave shun ming sir 50 bucks then I said no need to change and shihui beat mi. hmph. Thn they laughed and shun ming said pay in advance. Wahaha.. tong shihui funny la. Then shun ming gave her back $16. and tong looked at mi,. I was like er..$26 what .. then shun ming blinked his eyes.. I was like ok.. hah. And we said bye to them. Then shihui said that the 5 of them looked at us. O whatever. Haha.. I feel like going to Tuesday class de lor. Cause I wonder Fridays hair stye.. err.. haha..
Well well. Today woke up went to school to buy books. Then saw weihao. Cause he got BB. Haha. Then he shakes his head donno for what reason.. ok then after that we went to eat breakfast and went up to mavis to register for dec tuition class.. sian la. So fast dec liao.. my goodness. Eeyer. Somemore so ex. Omg. After registered , went to sheng siong. Funny la. My sister keeps on asking my mother to bake muffins. Then we bought milk, and everything that is needed. So when we reached home, my sis was like eh, wash your hands thoroughly and what ever shit. Damn annoying la. As if she damn clean like that. Haha what the hell. We bake 23 muffins. As in medium size 1 la

c haven bake. haha
.then when we baked it and took out the muffins. My sister talking crap again. Said what er its her credits.. whatever lame stuff.. and I was like whatever, then mum said without mi and her my sis surly cannot make it de. And my sis was like eh dun tell other people my recipe hor. What the hell. Thn save some for tongy. And gave some for my neighbours. ahahI ate 1.. and never eat liao. Hehe. Scared fat la. Do skipping a thousand times.. now everyday must do liao. Shit. Haah. So fast.. argh. Later tongy coming to my house. Yeah!. Going to paint my nails. Yeah. And play something. Ha. Wa. Shit she haven tell her mum about going vivo stuff. My goodness. Eeyer..
No comments:
Post a Comment